There is so much to love about the Abigail Rose Suite of products. The vintage feel of the paper designs, as well as the muted colour palette allow you to create soft, feminine looking cards and projects.
The coordination of products is one of the things I like best about Stampin’ Up Product Suites- and this one doesn’t disappoint. If you love creating soft and pretty cards, then this is the suite for you!
This fun fold is a real WOW- made even prettier with the beautiful Designer Series Paper.
Both cards use the same design layout, but I have changed the papers for a different look.
Did you know that you can stamp right on the ribbon? It certainly adds interest to your project.
Do you have a favourite card?
- Basic White Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8″
- Landscape- score at 2″, 6″
- Portrait- cut at 1/4″ both sides between folds
- Landscape- score at 3″, 5″ between cut lines
- Landscape- score at 4″ top and bottom
- Crumb Cake Cardstock 1 7/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Early Espresso Cardstock 2 1/2″ x 3″
- Abigail Rose DSP 2 3/8″ x 2 7/8″
- Abigail Rose DSP 1 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (2)
- Abigail Rose DSP 1 7/8″ x 1 1/8″ (4)
Watch the video to see exactly how to do the folds and cuts.
September Host CODE: VM2EDSJR