I am really going to miss this beautiful Best Dressed Designer Series Paper! I just love florals- and this paper delivers a big punch! It is a small 6″ x 6″ pack of 48 glorious sheets- so pretty it is hard to decide which side of the paper to use!
Here is a picture of the inside of the card
This card features Purple Posy cardstock and two different coordinating prints. See video for complete instructions
- Purple Posy Cardstock 6 1/2″ x 5 1/2′ scored at 4 1/4″
- Front piece- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Inside piece- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Arm is Purple Post cardstock 2 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ scored at 1″
- Rectangle Dies using Vellum and Whisper White cardstock
- Flowers are fussy cut out of the paper using paper snips
This card features Melon Mambo cardstock and is simple to make a quick and easy card that is still a showstopper
- Card Base Melon Mambo cardstock 8 1/2′ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Garden Green cardstock 4″ x 5 1/2″
- Best Dressed Designer Series Paper 3 3/1″ x 5″
Here are some other cards using the Best Dressed Designer Series Paper. They are featured in previous videos.
MAKE A CARD ~ SEND A CARD
Here are some super cute Easel Cards that I featured on a Facebook Live.
September Host CODE: VM2EDSJR