The Annual Catalogue starts on June 3rd. As a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator we are able to order products early as a Pre-Order- and we get a minimum 20% discount on what we buy! And if you are a hobby demonstrator- what I like to call a “Happy Shopper” that is awesome- you get the discount too!
In this blog post I am showing a really cute fun fold card- and then the catalogue Pre-order products I have already received! Sit back- grab a cup of coffee/tea (or whatever…) I hope you enjoy it!
This is called a pull-out fun fold- and is super easy to make- but looks pretty impressive! Credit for the idea to Brenda Quintana!
1. Card Base: Start with a regular card base 8-½” x 5-½” and score at the 4-¼” mark.
2. Cut a window in the front of your card base with whatever shape you want to pull out (circles, squares, rectangles, etc)
3. Inside Fold: Start with an 8” x 5-¼” piece of cardstock. On the 8” side, score at the 4” and 6” marks. Fold the piece into a Z fold.
4. Adhere the Z fold to the inside of the card leaving 1/8” space around all the edges.
5. Use the shape you cut away in step 2 or cut another one of the same size in a different colour. Stamp this shape as desired.
6. Close the card with the Z fold tucked inside.
7. Put Tombow through the window on the right side. Adhere the shape in the window and press down on the right side. When the card opens the shape should be adhered to the Z fold.
See video for guidance.