In today’s projects I am making some cute treat and gift bags to coordinate with the cards we made yesterday. Easter and Spring are great times to send a little care package to someone special- and with everyone hunkered down at home- I’m sure they would appreciate receiving a little something dropped off at their door- if that’s allowed in your area at this time. If not- stick to the cards and send one off in the mail.
The cute Tulip Treat Bag is quite large and would hold an Easter bunny or small gift. It features the Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper and the Tulip Builder Punch.
- Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper 11″ x 6″
- Blushing Bride cardstock 4 1/2″ x 2 12″ scored at 1/2″ on all sides (see video)
- Pieces of Vellum and Whisper White cardstock to cut out using the dies
MAKE A CARD ~ SEND A CARD
For the next little treat bags I have used the Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper and the Small Bloom Punch. I made the same bag using two different sides of the paper.
- Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper 6″ x 12″ scored on the long side at 1 7/8″, 5 2/4″, 8 5/8″, 11 1/2″
- Scored on the short side at 1 5/8″
Here are the products I used for both projects:
September Host CODE: VM2EDSJR