I love the illusion created by layering the paper in these cards! The Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper is the real star and allows you to put together quick and simple cards quickly.
Both these cards use the same design, although the card on the right I used the back side of the paper for the base- check out the video to see exactly how I did it!
- Card Base Flirty Flamingo/Bumblebee cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Use the Stitched rectangle dies to cut out the middle piece (see video)
- Flirty Flamingo/Bumblebee cardstock 2 3/4″ x 4 1/8″
- Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon coloured with Flirty Flamingo Blends/ Braided Linen Thread
Here are some other cards made using this beautiful suite of products.
These cards were made using the Gilded Leafing Embellishment- somewhat successfully! HAHA!
December Host CODE: NMHEQS6V