Watching on Mobile?
Video available on my blog!
These little Bunny Gnomes are so adorable! You can use the Gnome Dies to create Gnomes for any occasion- Easter, St. Patrick’s Day Leprechauns, Christmas, Valentine’s Day…
This Z-Fold is super quick and easy- and is fun to make.
- Basic White Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″- then fold the top piece back on itself to form the ‘Z’ Fold
- Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper 2″ x 5 3/8″ (2 coordinating patterns)
- Butterfly Kisses DSP 2 3/4″ x 4 1/4″ – die cut using the Deckled Rectangle Dies
- Vellum Cardstock die cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies
Another super quick fun fold card using these cute gnomes!
- Basic White Card Base 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Balmy Blue Cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Country Gingham Designer Series Paper 3 3/4″ x 5″
- Basic White Cardstock 10″ x 2 3/4″ scored at 5″
- Country Gungham DSP 2 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (Use a different pattern)
- Vellum Cardstock- 2″ x 4″ (I used the retired Tags Dies)
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!
I hope these cards inspired you to create some cute little gnomes of your own!
December Host CODE: NMHEQS6V