I love when Designer Series Paper can be used for more than you think- although the Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper was designed for Christmas cards- you can use it for everyday cards too! That makes purchasing this paper a great buy!
Here I have made one card in subtle tones, and one in brighter red.
The first card features Soft Sea Foam cardstock and the pretty white berries piece of the Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper. I have included elements from a few different die sets to add the same style of leaves to the card to accent the sentiment. See products used listed below.
I love the edge of this card which features the Birds & More edge die which I have used on both cards.
- Card Base is Soft Sea Foam cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Poinsettia Designer Series Paper 5 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies- Scalloped rectangle cut out in Vellum
- Tasteful Labels Dies- cut in Whisper White
In the second card I featured Real Red cardstock. I have used this beautiful red berry piece of Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper- I fell in love with it the first time I saw it! I have also used the dies from the Poinsettia Dies- they are so versatile- not just for Christmas!
- Card Base is Real Red Foam cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Very Vanilla cardstock 5 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Poinsettia Designer Series Paper 5 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Stitched So Sweetly Dies- Scalloped rectangle cut out in Very Vanilla
- Tasteful Labels Dies- cut in Vellum
April 2021 CODE: VTHDA4CZ