I do love creating pretty cards with lots of layers. For this fun fold I started out with the Joy of Christmas Designer Series Paper- when I looked at the different pieces- I was drawn to this one with the simple water coloured leaves. Stampin’ Up’s Designer Series Papers are actually painted by a concept artist and then made into paper. Although this pack is Christmas paper- this particular design is suitable for many different occasions.
I used a variety of products to create this card- starting with the Designer Series Paper. I wanted to go with a subtle palette so I chose Soft Sea Foam cardstock and ink.
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ Scored at 4 1/4″- then fold the top of the card back onto itself to form a “Z” fold
- Basic White Cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″ embossed using the Elegant Eucalyptus 3D Embossing Folder (There are 2 in the pack- I used a different one on each card)
- Joy of Christmas DSP 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock for sentiment piece die cut using the Timeless Arrangements Dies
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock die cut using the Timeless Arrangements Dies
- Vellum circle die cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies
- Basic White Cardstock- stamp the images from Layering Leaves Stamp Set using Soft Sea Foam ink then punch out using the Bough Punch
- Vellum leaves punched out using the Bough Punch
- Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon (retired)- I coloured it using the Light Soft Sea Foam Blends- and pretty ribbon will do!
- Basic Pearls
Which colour is your favourite?
September Host CODE: VM2EDSJR