ONLY 27 DAYS UNTIL SPRING! I love to garden and when the flowers are pushing though that last bit of snow- it’s like a promise of what’s to come! That’s why a lot of my Spring cards are all about flowers!
This card is the same design as the last two days- and again uses that Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper- which is so beautiful- all you have to add is a sentiment! I am really loving the So Sentimental Bundle from the New January-June Catalogue.
The colours I have used on this card are Pool Party and Poppy Parade- they coordinate so perfectly with the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper. I think that is one of the things I love best about Stampin’ Up products- is how well the products/colours co-ordintae with each other. They have taken the guess work out of matching designer series papers to cardstocks- to ribbon and embellishments.
With the introduction of the ‘Suites of Products” you can order and be confident that everything will look beautiful together. It actually saves you a lot of money- because anyone who has been to a craft store- and is looking for, say- ‘pink’ cardstock- you will know that there are a gazzillion shades of pink!
Here are the card details:
- Card base- poppy parade cardstock cut at 5 1/4″ x 5 1/2″- scored at 4 1/4″
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper 4 x 5 1/4″
- Die cut a white scalloped strip from whisper white cardstock and adhere to inside of fold using liquid glue
- Adhere designer series paper to inside of fold behind scallop strip
- Die cut larger die from Pool Party cardstock
- Die cut smaller rectangle die from whisper white cardstock
- Stamp greeting with poppy parade ink
- Use the flowers from the Peaceful Poppies enhancement kit and colour using poppy parade Stampin’ Blends
- Arrange flowers using glue dots
- Add a double bow from linen thread
- Use dimensionals to pop up the vellum- add whisper white piece on top
February Host CODE: G37V4JBD