Sale-A-Bration is a great time to get some FREE limited edition products! The So Very Vellum Specialty Designer Series Paper is just so pretty- and adds such an elegance and feminine touch to your cards. This card also uses the Small Bloom Punch and the Tags In Bloom Stamp Set – both Free with qualifying purchase items! What a great time to stock up on your Stampin’ Up products and get FREE products at the same time! These are all “while supplies last”- so don’t hesitate- get them now! There are some items that have already sold out- and they are only around until March 31st!
Sometimes I like to limit my colour choices so that the elements really stand out.
- Card Base – Pool Party cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- So Very Vellum (Pool Party) 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Adhere to card using snail
- Die cut the second largest rectangle die from the So Sweetly dies
- Stamp the sentiment and frame with Pool Party Ink onto the stitched rectangle
- Add to card base using dimensionals
- Using Whisper White, Pool Party and Vellum cardstock die cut out a variety of leaves from the Birthday Dies (This is a coordination product)
- Punch out some Pool Party flowers from the Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper (This is a coordination product)using the Small Bloom Punch
- Place a glue dot on the back of each flower and add the leaf elements in various arrangements
- Add the flowers to the card
- Add Blue Rhinestones to the flowers