OH MY GOSH! This suite of products is just so much fun to create with! The 6×6 Designer Series Paper is incredible- hats off to the artist! It makes creating so fun and simple- the background scenes are so inspiring- and life like! With summer upon us- it’s nice to think of being by the ocean (even though it is thousands of miles from where I live!)
For this card I used the Whale of A Time Designer Series Paper as the background- and I fussy cut some seaweed and turtles.
- Card Base Whisper White 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Pool Party Cardstock 3 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Whale of a time Designer Series Paper 3″ x 5 1/2″ (I used a piece that had an ocean image on the top and the bottom so I could make two cards from one sheet of paper)
- Vellum die cut with the Stitched Rectangle Dies and heat embossed in white for the sentiment
This card features a window sheet to give the illusion of looking into a fish tank at a museum. It features the cute whale which I punched out of one of the sheets of the Whale of A Time Designer Series Paper.
- Card Base Pool Part Cardstock 4 1/4″ x 11″- trim to 6 1/2″
- Score at 5 1/2″
- Cut another strip 1″ x 4 1/4″ from leftover piece
- Window Sheet cut at 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (you might need to trim slightly)
- Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (you might need to trim slightly)- choose a background scene
MAKE A CARD ~ SEND A CARD
September Host CODE: VM2EDSJR