The cute samples above are as seen in the new Mini Catalogue- this suite is just so versatile- you can make cards, decorations, treat containers…..so many things!
I love this cute little card because it showcases both sides of this adorable designer series paper! The whimsical little koala bear is fussy cut out of the designer series paper.
- Card Base: Melody Mango cardstock 5 1/2″ x 5 1/4- scored at 4 1/4″
- Birthday Bonanza Designer Series 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Adhere to inside of front flap of card base using snail adhesive
- Koala bear fussy cut from Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper
- Small rectangle cut out using dies
- Stamp with greeting using coastal cabana ink and stamp from Birthday Bonanza stamp set
- Add a pom pom to the card
- I used an extra little piece of designer series paper to the end of the rectangle frame
- Cut out a balloon from coastal cabana cardstock
- Use white chalk marker to add lines to balloon
- Tie a small string using the whisper white bakers twine
- I used dimensionals to adhere the rectangle frame and koala bear