Country Floral Lane Fun Fold
~Viewing on mobile? Video available on my blog~
I love the combination of blue and green- so the Country Floral Lane Designer Series Paper was just what I needed for the card! This entire suite of products is just so pretty- and the colour coordination makes creating so easy!
For this card I made a cute fun fold using the Country Floral Lane DSP. The video shows how to cut and put the card together.
- Balmy Blue Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 11″ scored at 4 1/4″ , 8 1/2″
- Measure 1″ form the top front flap- and cut at an angle down to the 2 1/2″ edge (see video)
- Country Floral Lane DSP 4″ x 5 1/4″ (#160375- available Jan. 5th)
- Country Floral Lane DSP 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″ – trim at an angle to 3/4″ x 5 1/4″ (see video)
Other Products Used:
- Country Bouquet Bundle (#160383- available Jan. 5th)
- Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins (#160386- available Jan. 5th)
- Pool Party 3/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon (#160430- available Jan. 5th)
- Balmy Blue & Mint Macaron Ink
I hope you love this card as much as I do!
Interested in making it?
Shop my online store for the products I used.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!