This is the third in a trio of cards I’ve created using the beautiful Specialty Vellum– available in the upcoming Jan.-April 2023 Stampin’ Up Mini Catalogue. See the process behind creating this stunning card in the video below.
For this card I really wanted to be able to see through the vellum – so I cut away part of the card and added the vellum panel. For an extra special touch I used the Shimmery White Cardstock for the sentiment backing and some of the flowers.
- Basic White Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″- then cut off 2 1/2″ (see video)
- Use the cut off piece and cut down to 1″ x 5 1/2″
- Basic White 3″ x 5 1/2″- die cut using the Stitched Greenery Die (#155451)- then cut at 1″
- Specialty Vellum 1 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ (#160839- available Jan. 5)
I also used:
- Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels (#158987)
- Sentimental Park Dies (#160566- Available Jan. 5)
- Dainty Delight Dies (#160674- Available Jan. 5)
- Petal Park Builder Punch (#160576- Available Jan. 5)
- Crinkled Seam Binding coloured using Soft Sea Foam (Dark) Blends
Thinking of re-creating this beautiful card? Shop my online store for everything you’ll need:
Follow me on Instagram & Pinterest: mary_anne_cowan
Thanks for stopping by my blog today- don’t forget to subscribe so you won’t miss any creative fun!