Watching on mobile? Videos available on my blog
Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
You don’t need to be Irish to enjoy a cute St. Patrick’s day treat and card!
Here I’ve used the adorable Gnome Dies as well as the Lucky Clover Stamp set to create this card and matching treat holder.
For this fun fold card, I used a fun technique for heat embossing using ink and clear embossing powder. In the video I demonstrate 2 different ways to achieve this glossy look.
- Basic White Card Base 7 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock 3″ x 5 1/4″
- Dandy Designs DSP (retired) 2 3/4″ x 5″
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock 3/4″ x 4″
- Basic White Cardstock 3 3/4″ x 5/8″
- Scrap of White cardstock for shamrocks
Other Products Used:
- Wink of Stella
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Parakeet Party Metallic Woven Ribbon
- Paper Snips
See video for instructions
This adorable little treat holder is super quick and easy to make! I have created the leprechaun gnome using the Gnome Dies. For the candy I used York Peppermint Patties- but the Ghiradelli Squares also work.
- Granny Apple Green Cardstock 1 7/8″ x 10″ scored at 4 3/4″ & 5 2/4″ (Punch each end using the Scalloped Tag Topper (retired)
- Dandy Designs DSP (scrap for hat)
- Cajun Craze Cardstock (scrap for beard)
- Basic Black Cardstock (scrap for feet)
- Petal Pink Pardstock (scrap for nose)
To secure the chocolate- I added a strip of Stampin’ Seal to the cardstock (inside)- then attached the chocolate (see video)
For this photo I used retired ribbon- but you can also use the Parakeet Party Metallic Ribbon (that’s what I used in the video)
I added some sparkle to the shoes (2021-2023 In Color Jewels (retired)
What I love about the gnome dies- you can create gnomes for any season! Stay tuned for some Spring/Easter Gnomes!
Need the supplies to create these projects? Click on the link below and shop in my online store!
December Host CODE: NMHEQS6V