Playing in the Rain
The Playing in the Rain Bundle and coordinating Rain or Shine Designer Series Paper is just so fun to create with! Here are two cute cards I have made using these fun products!
This card was inspired by Scrapinium – Rachel Aziamadi, a Stampin’ Up Demonstrator from France. I loved this card so much- I just had to re-create it!
- Basic White Card Base: 8 1/2″ x 9″- cut off 1″ and save this piece
- Rain or Shine Designer Series Paper:
- Yellow squared piece 2 1/2″ x 5/8″
- Pink piece 7/8′ x 4 1/4″
- Umbrella pieces 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″; 1″ x 4 1/4″
- Raindrops piece 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Window sheet 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Die cut the fox and flowers for inside
- Fussy cut the clouds
- Loose Daisy Embellishments
This cute card was part of my Hop Into Spring Creative Escape!
It also features the adorable Rain or Shine DSP.
- Balmy Blue Card Base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″
- Balmy Blue 4″ x 5 1/4″ embossed using the Into the Clouds Embossing Folder
- Rain or Shine DSP 2″ x 5 1/4″
- Rain or Shine DSP punched out clouds using the Cloud Punch
- Vellum Cardstock die cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies
I also used the Glossy Dots Assortment and Wink of Stella on the Rabbit
You can shop here for all the products needed to recreate this card! Most of these products will be available only until the end of April- or while supplies last!
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin’ Up Demonstrator!
September Host CODE: VM2EDSJR