Ready to create two beautiful cards using the Nature’s Prints stamp set and dies from Stampin’ Up?
Here I’ve created two cards using the same basic design- but they look quite different with the two colours I’ve used.
Do you have a favourite?
For this card I have used the beautiful new colour- Orchid Oasis- this is one of Stampin’ Up’s new In-Colours for 2022-2024. Paired with the lovely Orchid Oasis Metallic Ribbon, it adds a bit of shimmer to this card. I have also used Wink of Stella to the Orchid Oasis die cuts.
- Basic White Cardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Orchid Oasis Cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock 3 3/4″ x 5″ embossed using the Fern 3D Embossing Folder
For this card I have used a softer colour palette- choosing Soft Sea Foam paper and ink. I have also added a Vellum die cut circle as a focal point for the card. Iridescent Pearls add a touch of bling to this pretty card. Don’t forget to decorate your envelope!
- Soft Sea FoamCardstock 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Soft Sea Foam Cardstock 4″ x 5 1/4″ embossed using the Fern 3D Embossing Folder
- Vellum circle die cut using the Stylish Shapes Dies
Interested in making these cards? Here are the products that I have used. Just click on an image to add it to your cart!