Now that the Christmas holidays have come and gone- I noticed that Valentine’s Day cards are popping up in stores. I am getting ready for our Annual Winter Stamp Camp this Friday so I thought I would design a Valentine’s Day card to make. I was drawn to the gorgeous new specialty designer series paper coming out in the new Stampin’ Up Occasions catalogue which goes live January 3rd. It is called Painted with Love, and although I am usually not a fan of such contemporary papers, this series is a show stopper!
One side of the paper has gold foil accents, while the other side has brushstroke imagery. It corresponds beautifully with our gold foil paper. Because the paper is the real show stopper, I designed a simple card which makes the paper the real star! The sentiment is from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set.
I’m sure you know someone who would be thrilled to receive this card! Shop for this beautiful paper tomorrow in my online store! The catalogues will also be live on my bog tomorrow.
My Project Supply List:
- Painted With Love Designer Series Paper 145580 $17.00
- Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set 143662 $26.00
- Powder Pink Card Stock 144244 $10.00
- Gold Foil Sheets 132622 $5.25
- Sweet & Sassy Framelits 141707 $46.00
- Stampin Dimensionals 104430 $5.25
- SNAIL Adhesive 104332 $9.00
Sharing kindness with handmade cards.