We are getting a big snow storm today- so it’s the perfect day to be dreaming about the tulips that will be coming up in my garden- but not for a few months! So in the meantime I will create tulip cards to get me through these last winter months.
This is a simple card but I think it is very pretty. Granny apple green is such a fun, springy colour- and you can never go wrong with melon mambo! I hope you like it!
- Card Base – granny apple green cardstock 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Granny Apple Green cardstock 5 1/4″ x 4″- embossed using the layered leaves embossing folder
- Vellum cardstock die cut using the rectangle dies – 2 5/8″ x 4″
- Whisper White cardstock die cut using the rectangle dies – 2 1/4 x 3 1/2″
- Stamp the stem and leaf using granny apple green ink (make sure to leave room for the tulip)
- Stamp the large tulip using melon mambo ink and one leaf on a scrap of whisper white cardstock
- Punch out using punch
- Adhere to card using dimensionals
- Use wink of stella on tulip bud
- Tie a double bow using granny apple green ribbon and adhere with a glue dot
- Add some enamel dots
October 2022 CODE: YW24T9PM